Thursday, August 14, 2008

Man is she strong!

My new training partners and I went out for another hour last night. We got almost 14 miles in with a tag along and a trailer! We would have had more but for some bugs getting in Edison's trailer. Maddy and I were really pushing, and when I looked back at Edison he was just sitting there in his trailer reading his magazine. He looked like a passenger on a commuter train that had about an hour to kill reading the paper. Really funny. I would let up on the corners on the trails and Maddy would start pushing. She could have gone for another hour save for our hunger. The night ended with some Philly Cheese Steaks from Cafe Lola (YUMMY!) and hanging out with the family.

Work today has been interesting. I got my first promotional materials to the printers for proofs, outsourced our mailing, and got my next promotional assignment. This stuff is really fun and I am finding work much more enjoyable. Tomorrow I have a few items to finish up in the lab as I prepare to hand over all of my lab duties to another person. Next week I start creating a client list. Business is FUN!

Peace
cd

No comments: