Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Movies

The rest of the weekend was great. On Saturday we watched the movie Smart People. It was quite good and I recommend it, especially for the smart people that I know. Sunday's activities included another 1.5 hours on the monocog 29er. I really love riding that thing on single track. If I could just get used the punishment of roots, rocks, and log piles it would be great. I have been through the island on the singletrack there three or four times per week and my skill are starting to come together. I will probably check out standing rocks this weekend as it will be the last weekend that I will be available to really hammer at the trails. I got home from the ride and I was going to do some tree trimming when I saw Lorelei was going to watch a movie. I asked her what she was watching and she said "Hot Fuzz". I started to watch it and I couldn't leave. The trees will be available for trimming later. Hot Fuzz was awesome and I strongly recommend both movies!

peace

cd

No comments: