Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Times!.

The week was long but not grueling. That being said, I am glad it is over. Monday was a bad day, but time has led me to forget why it was a bad day. I got home and rode the Fisher like a madman for 1.5 hours. Got home, took a shower, grilled some chix breasts and the day was forgotten. It really is amazing how that kind of activity can make you feel better. The bike is feeling more aggressive and agile under me. I do need some new tires. I went into some corners heavy and almost lost it about three or four times. This was on the gravel that sent me to the ER with 10 stitches six years ago. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were happy days spent with the family. Friday was a good day. Work was good and I met with a graphic artist to enhance our display that we take to trade shows. My boss listen to most of my ideas and adopted them so I was happy about that. The week ended with a much needed happy hour at the only brewpub in town. Nine bucks for a pitcher of really good weizen! I then sped to Saloon DuBay to have dinner with the family and some of the in laws. They have the best pizza. Our pizza had BBQ'd chicken, bacon, lots of cheese on a hand tossed crust. There is not tomato sauce, but a mayo/ranch/stone ground mustard base on it. The night ended with a good Packer preseason game. The offense looked good, and when they get Ryan Grant back with Wells at center they will be one of the top offenses in the league. The defense is where the problem lies. There was NO run defense and our corners are starting to get old, especially Al Harris. Today has us going to the grotto with Lorelei's family, tomorrow should include a bike ride, laundry, and a trip to the lake if the weather holds.

Peace
cd

No comments: