Friday, April 25, 2008

One of those days

It's just been one of those days. If I could start it all over again I don't think I would for fear of doing the whole thing over. Work has been bad today, with unfulfilled reagent requests, underlings annoying me, and one of the techs didn't set the voltage back on the power supply and melted my f@)king gel! To top it all off, I showed up for noon basketball for the first time in four months and the gym was filled with tables and chairs....NO BASKETBALL. Instead of feeding people the rock I have to come back HERE! UUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH! I am sure this mood I am in is because the last week of school is looming. I have everything 95% done, but I just want to be 100% done.

I hear our tax "bribe" rebate checks are coming sooner than we thought. That is great, because the Chinese probably want the money that our country is borrowing from that country to come back soon. The bribe isn't going to stimulate our economy, it will stimulate their economy....kind of a double dipping if you will. We are going to do the all American thing with our check and spend it all....on American products. We have our eyes on a jungle gym for the kids. That will be fun putting it together. Hopefully when I am done, I will still have at least both thumbs and seven of my eight fingers left.

Have a good weekend,

c

No comments: