Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I wouldn't really say I was "missing work"

I decided to take the day off tomorrow, in addition to having Friday off. Crunch time is coming with school work and I need an extra day off. This way I can stay home and hang with the family tonight. I cannot wait until the semester is over. I have so much going on at work and with all of this school work hanging over my head I couldn't concentrate at work anyway. I did some instrument maintenance and organization today and that was about it. My head is filled with plans for the summer, plans for the house, plans for the family.

Next week I will start riding on a regular basis. I hope to lose at least 36 pounds this summer. That shouldn't be a problem, as long as I stay active. I will log my poundage each Monday, along with activities.

No comments: