Monday, April 14, 2008

I have never cared at all about Brett Michaels

My wife Anastasia and I had a conversation about Brett Michaels tonight. Back when Poison was big, I was in to Metallica, Anthrax, and whatever else would scare my parents. Don't get me wrong, if I started wearing as much makeup as the "boys" in Poison, my parents would have been plenty scared. Anyways, there is this little guilty pleasure on VH1 called Rock of Love. It is what I like to call "Lowest Common Denominator" TV. There is plenty of that on VH1, and that is why after a long day of doing tasks I don't want to do at work watching LCD tv at night feels kind of right. Brett Michaels picked the woman that we wanted him to pick. I can't even believe that I care, but I do.

My cold is better today. Maybe my bitching about it yesterday shook something loose. I got my last grade in BioOps today.....A . I thought I bombed the paper, but I got a little creative and went past what we were lectured on. I guess that is what the instructors want at UW-Madison. Two and a half weeks and I will be done. Then it is off to building jungle gyms and new entrance stairs around here. It was beautiful when I got home. Anastasia wanted to leaf blow so I got that set up for her. She went about that for about an hour, while I kept an eye on the kids while taking down the rest of the XMAS stuff. After that we polished off our first bottle of wine on the patio. Tomorrow it is supposed to be almost 70 degrees.

skol!

cd

No comments: