Sunday, April 6, 2008

I let myself go.

I am a dad. In most ways, I am defined by being a dad. I love my kids, and my wife. I would always much rather hang with them than go out and ride, or go the gym, or whatever. This stops now. I am hovering between 280 and 290 lbs now. I would like to get back to around 250 by labor day, and this blog will help me reach this goal. I will also write about other things such as our adminstrations lack of leadership, hope for the future, my family, school, and friends.

Today, I showed Maddy how to use the pneumatic nailer and we made plans to build some bird houses this summer. It should be fun. We will build bluebird birdhouses.

I was going to start riding today, but yardwork and a bad back took care of that. Hopefully this next week I can get out for a couple of hours, and then the week after that a couple more, and so on and so on. I will soon post a picture of myself to slowly track my progress. Wish me luck!

No comments: