Sunday, April 27, 2008

An Afternoon at the Ballet

L and I went to M's ballet performance this afternoon. I try to handle my emotions well, and I did this afternoon, but it was very hard. I see M on the stage, so beautiful and composed, and it is hard to believe that she is the same baby girl that was too small for me to hold at one time. It has been a wonderful ride watching her grow into the lovely girl that she is. She is so patient, intelligent, funny, sassy, beautiful and loving. She has a tender soul. We managed to get through the whole dance weekend without any tears. We had the family over for a BBQ after the dance, and it was fun having a house full of family.

Have a good week, I know I will. The last week of school and classes until next fall is this week. Halleluja!

cd

No comments: