Sunday, November 2, 2008

20

I have exactly twenty days left of classes before I am done with my MS. It can't come fast enough. In five weeks we will have just 14 days of class left. In light of all of this rosy sunshine bullshit, I was up until 3:30 last night trying to get stuff done. I have five assignments left to complete in the next five weeks. I can't just "go finish this stuff" as three of the five assignments are group assignments.

I am watching the Packers game right now and taking a little break. In watching the game, I have to wonder who let some of these announcers go on screen wearing these outfits. Polka dots on a tie, with a vertical striped shirt and a suit coat with large squares? Really? You can't get someone to give you a suit that matches? Maybe I am just out of it.

Anyway, tonight I hope to get the reading done for one more assignment and hopefully I can write it tomorrow. It will be busy, but I hope to finish in four weeks instead of five and spend the last week practicing my talks.

peace

cd

No comments: