Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bringing down the homestretch

Thanksgiving was a blast. Dinner for 19 at Bernard's, followed by dessert at Mary Jo's. Friday found us at the Pinewood Supper club with Crescent, Jason, and Nick. We closed the Pinewood down and then went downtown to a smoky Elbow Room.....Good times.

I have six days left until the semester is done. I have been done with my work for over a week, but this week I have to help get our business plan together. I have one partner that gets his work done and one partner that is MIA. I can see from her facebook profile that she has spent the last three days shopping, watching TV, and anything else other than working on our assignment. This person is responsible for 15% of my grade, and if I am given the opportunity to have input of her effort, she will not recieve good comments.

I saw it was going to snow today, so I dressed up and got out on the bike one last time by 9:30. I was out until 11am...I got 15 miles in, including riding the island. How cool is that to ride rooty, twisty singletrack on November 30th! I can't wait until next summer, when I don't have ANYTHING over my head.

By this time next Sunday I will be done with the semester from Hell, the tree will be here, and the house will be decorated. COOOL.

peace

cd

No comments: