Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GoBama!

Election day. Go vote, even if it is not for my guy. Or don't vote because you don't like anyone on the entire ballot.

The stretch run is going well as far as school work goes. I completed one assignment last night, and I have some revisions to do on another one today at work. Tonight I will start my slides for my presentation on NMR in small molecule drug discovery. I hope to complete that by Thursday and then move on to my final project in drug discovery. Lorelei arranged for Maddy to go to JoJo's for the weekend and Eds will go there on Friday night. That should leave a lot of time to get some good homework done. By the end of the weekend I could be done or mostly done with all but two projects. It would be nice to "end my semester early" like I did last spring. I could be done with everything by November 23rd and coast for the rest of the semester (minus practicing my presentations).

GO VOTE!

cd

No comments: