Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flippin Out

Last night I was either going to go to the gym or work on my Business plan for school but a flippy heart got in the way. It wasn't a-fib, but it wasn't great either. I think we were at the tail end of a stomach bug in the house as none of us were feeling that well. Tonight I will prepare myself for the tail end of my Business plan so Andy and I can bang that out on Saturday. I will try to get some exercise tonight when I get home.

I wore a suit again today, just to mess with the boss......it worked. I had to ask him for a meeting today to talk about a partnership with a similar firm to us in Boston, and he just got nervous, looked me over, and asked, "Are you going somewhere today?" I love messing around with him.

I actually wear a suit sometimes because it makes me work harder, and I need to work harder.

peace

cd

No comments: