Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let's get to work.

What a night last night. How refreshing to know who is going to president that night, rather than days later after court battles. I also would like to commend John McCain. He may have gotten off track and played dirtier than he wanted to, but he ended his campaign with dignity and grace and I truly believe that he will become the John McCain that I would have voted for in 2000. Americans have given the keys to a messy house to the Democrats. If they don't clean at least one of the rooms up by 2010 we may not see them in power for long.

Today is a busy day at work. With school bearing down, job searches, and work stressors happening, my output at work has been just good enough not to get into trouble. I usually work my ass off one or two days per week and then do homework at work the other days. Today is one of those days that I am working my ass off. I can't stand this place. I get knots in my stomach when I come here. I feel like crying when I leave. It is not good, not good at all. I don't see it getting any better either. One of our PhDs just called to rant to me about our boss. We are used until we are spent and then we are driven out. Great place to work! I almost feel like warning potential PhDs that are here to run away.

peace

cd

No comments: