Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crunch time

We are nearing the end of the semester, and assignments are piling up. I have 95% of my slides done for my presentation, so there is one more assignment done. I think the slides turned out really well and they follow the "tell a story" format. I am very happy with them. Last night I was up again until almost two. I can really get a lot of research done that way. I was looking for information from one company and ended up finding a different company that had more information. I am still going with TB antibiotic discovery platforms as I have always had an interest in microbiology. This could also be a good exercise for the final project.

I still have a goal of getting everything done before the two weeks to go point. The last two projects are group projects, but I can still get my stuff done early.

peace

cd

No comments: