Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday! Finally!

Yesterday was a great day. The boss was gone, we actually had 10 people show up for noon basketball, and happy hour was a lot of fun. I could feel the stress fall away from my week as the beers went down. I have some homework to do this weekend, but nothing that I am stressing too much about. A case study should be doable tomorrow as we get our first taste of winter like windchills.

I realized there are only six weeks until the end of the semester today. I have three presentations, two papers, and two case studies left to hand in. Lorelei and I keep talking about what life will be like when I am done with all of this foolishness. I sure hope it pays off in our own balance sheet!

BTW...BADGERS WIN, BADGERS WIN. Maybe this will stop the haters from calling for coach's head.

peace

cd

No comments: