Thursday, October 16, 2008

I could get to like this.

It's official. I am officially in sales. I had an appointment yesterday and one today and I must say, I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to do it some more. It helps that I created most of what I am selling, and there is a need for niche DNA testing. I enjoy meeting new people, getting them excited about our services, working from home, and thinking about new possibilities both personal and with my present employer. I am now in Madison with a couple of hours of down time.

We got some assignments back yesterday. I got a 99% on my Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha paper and a 13% on another assignment for business class. WTF. All of my numbers were correct, there were no concrete formats given to us, simply write a cash budget, how much is left at the end, and when is the money coming in and leaving. I redid it to perfection and resubmitted it, and I hope the instructor chokes on it. If you want the assignment done in particular format, then STATE it.

I am off to clean the inside of my car out from the soda bottles before class.

peace

cd

No comments: