Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Procrastinators, Haters, and Dingbats

I was procrastinating with my business case study until yesterday. I banged out 1000 words at work, and then got home and looked at it and it wasn't right. So last night I reworked it and it looks better. I will let it sit until the end of work today and then take one last look, check spelling and grammar, and then send it out. At this point I don't care anymore. The worst I could do in that class is a B and it looks like I am getting A's in my other two classes....not that grades matter in graduate school.

Why do people have to give me crap when I come to work in a tie and sweater? I know I used to be the king of subversive/funny t-shirts and jeans, but why do people have to hate?

My boss is back today, and that is the motivation I was looking for. Don't tell him this, but I do work harder when he is here and I don't work at all when he is gone. It really sucks the next time he will be gone I will be in class. Oh well.

Tonight I am going to get started on my second project for Early Drug Development and hopefully be done with my half of the presentation (except for the practice) by Sunday night. I told Lorelei that I will be going to the library all day on Saturdays and one night per week from here on out.....only a little over five weeks left! I can't wait!

peace

cd

No comments: