Saturday, February 21, 2009

Unchained

One more session in the books and just four more to go. This session wasn't the best but it was good to see my friends and I did learn some stuff. I went to an alumni sponsored resume workshop today and learned a lot. I also learned that these human resources professionals sounded positive with how I am moving through the interview process.

The Hoenischs took me out to breakfast today to the most incredible place. I may just drive down there tomorrow morning for breakfast. Great food, great portions, and great company.

I have been thinking more about my final project and I am very happy with how things are going. Synthetic operons and metabolic engineering of E.coli to produce isoprene and methyl butenol. Sounds great.....now I just have to write it.

Peace

cd

No comments: