Monday, February 16, 2009

Fake Plastic Trees

Back at work today. I realized on the way here that I have been working while at work a lot more lately. I don't know what has gotten into me but I have become hard working, involved, motivated, and productive. If things don't change soon I may become the "model employee" I once was.

I applied for another job today as a Production Manager for a local neutracuetical firm. It would be nice to able to take a five minute bike ride to get to work. The facility is literally one mile from my house. I have been commuting to Marshfield for over 12 years. I have traveled over 250,000 miles back and forth to Marshfield. I woudln't know what to do with myself.

Things are also progressing with the Field Applications job but it will take a while to move my application through. I just found out today I officially did not get a job with Invitrogen.....I applied for that job over nine months ago. Sheesh.

peace
cd

No comments: