Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disposable Heroes

Last night on the way home I was rocking some Master of Puppets and Disposable Heroes was on. That music is so gutteral and visceral it just sticks with you and evokes the same feelings you felt when you were a confused 16 year old kid. It was awesome.

Work still sucks, no new job yet, and school again tonight. After tonight I will basically be half done with the last semester. My thesis is going ahead of schedule and I should be able to start working on the business strategy in a few weeks. I can't wait to be done.

Starting Sunday I begin strict training for Chequamegon. I need to lose about 50 pounds, increase my strength in the weight room significantly, and put on about 5000 miles this summer. It sounds ambitious, but if I have to stay in this job I might as well have some fun (new job would significantly dimish riding time).

Peace!

cd

No comments: