Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Progress

I have been feeling really stressed about my big project until last night. I have been working on randomly printing out resources as I come across them but I haven't been putting them in order. Last night after the family was asleep I took all 30 papers out of the binder and arranged them in order so I could tell my story. Amazingly I don't think there are many holes to be filled. I took the information and I added it to my outline due this week and I should be set to start writing as soon as I get the next PM busy time assignment done. My project management class is the one class that I am sure I will not learn anything.

When I get home on Saturday the kids will be gone and Lorelei is going out with a girlfriend. Time to play with bikes! I sent off my registration for Chequamegon to a buddy so he can add his registration to the envelope. I would love to get in this year as I always do better with training when I have a tangible goal or reason to train.


peace
cd

No comments: