Monday, February 23, 2009

Taking a chance....

So today I decided to let a potential business partner know that I would be interested in starting something with him. A scary notion filled with huge risks, but if you want something different in life you have to act differently. It's time.....

Funny story here. I was carrying Edison back to bed on Saturday night and he said,"You're a big fat man" I laid him down in his bed and told him firmly that wasn't very nice and he shouldn't talk like that to anyone. He gave me his pouty lip and teared up a bit. I hugged him and told him I love him and went back to bed. Five minutes later he came back into our room and told me,"You really upset me" I just love how a three year old mind works.

School is progressing nicely and I am waiting for the critique on my proposed outline. I want to start writing but not until it is OKd. It looks like I am going back to Fargo this week for a funeral of a father of an old high school friend. We are at the age now when parents start dying. A scary proposition indeed.

Rest in peace Gary.

cd

No comments: