Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Magnum PI?

I haven't posted lately because I have been enjoying not being in school. I have been immersed into the family and the work around the house and it feels like a vacation. I have been using some of my free time at home looking for job leads as I have less than one year from graduating.

M has asked me to grow a moustache, and I would do just about anything for her, so I am (along with a goatee). It looks ridiculous, but I am only aiming to please my daughter.

A couple of rides in, a lot of heavy breathing, and a pound or two gone.

Big changes ahead.

peace

cd

2 comments:

Crescent said...

HI! I'm so excited you have a blog, mister! Jason just shaved his winter beard and I made him have a magnum stash for about 5 mins. I'll send you the pics.

andyH. said...

http://cbs3.com/slideshows/Moustaches.Famous.Burt.20.684463.html