Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Procrastination

I was supposed to get started writing my last big school project on Sunday....that didn't work. I was supposed to start writing last night.....took my shock off the fisher and started rebuilding it. I am supposed to start writing tonight....NDSU is playing a basketball game on ESPN2 to get into the big dance for the first time.....that won't work. I am supposed to bring Maddy to CCD tomorrow night.....that won't work. I am finding lots of reasons to delay the start of my project. I can still get it done in a couple weeks and maybe that is the problem. If I was slower at writing I would be freaking out, but I can crank if I have to. I just keep telling myself that in one way or another this will all be done in seven weeks. Seven weeks until I don't have to go to school ever again. I will miss my friends, but I will not miss the burden of school.

peace

cd

No comments: