Saturday, March 28, 2009

Two left

We finished our 26th session in school. Two more left and I will have my masters degree and my life back. I have put so much on hold that I won't crawl out of my hole for months. I should complete the rough draft of my main technology paper tomorrow and I hope to have the large business project completed by Easter. At that point I will have some mop up stuff done and I could get done early!

It was a great day today. We put up four new curtain rods and hung some new drapes, caught up with each other after being gone for a while, and made some plans for after school. When bubba went down for a nap Maddy and I went outside. She played, I cut down trees. Seven of them to be exact. I love my chainsaw.

Tomorrow I go to the library after changing the faucet in the bathroom.

peace
cd

No comments: