Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everything is on target

School is less than two months from being done! I can't wait to have that burden gone. The big technical project is coming along nicely and I hope to have the rough draft done by Sunday night. Forty six days and I will be done with all of my obligations and everything will be handed in. I am pushing for an early completion so wish me luck!

I went out riding today at lunch and didn't even have to put tights or pants on, just shorts and a long sleeve mtn bike jersey. It was awesome, slow, windy, tiring, and wonderful. I am in the worst shape ever but I am working on it. I have lost five pounds this week and hope to continue losing five pounds per week. I could use some tennis when down in Madison. Maybe the courts have the nets up and Andy would be up for a couple hours of tennis after class before I come home? Maybe he reads this blog and could respond? Maybe?

Work is going well, as long as I accept that my boss doesn't know what he is doing. He asks me to do stuff all of the time that just isn't right, so I nod like I am going to do the insane task and then blow it off.

GO BISON!!!!!!

cd

1 comment:

andyH. said...

i (and my cat like quickness) am in.