Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stick shifts and safety belts

I rode my bike to work today. It wasn't that I really wanted to. My car decided to let ALL of it's coolant out via the coolant bypass valve.....stupid swedish car. What the f(@k is a coolant bypass valve. I love to ride my bike. I really do. It makes me happy, it's good for me, and it is a good way to stick it to the man. That being said, I really hate riding it to work. I kept looking at my watch every five minutes, tryin to calculate if I will get to work before 8. The rides home are great, the rides there suck. At least now I have a bike at work again and I can start riding at lunch time again. I told myself that I wasn't going to do that any more, but I need to burn strees off and burn calories.

In work related news, my boss and I had a talk about future marketing efforts at PG. Apparently the marketing plan impressed him enough that I get to run the marketing efforts at PG from now on. I will retain some of my current duties, but by January I should be in a marketing role full time! Change is good!

Peace

cd

No comments: