Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too much fun to blog!

Life has been grand lately! Our time has been filled with first time fishing trips, teaching Maddy how to cast a fishing line, night time rides in the thick darkness......the list can go on and on.

Work has been pretty good lately. I have sent out a few more resumes, my working group is a well oiled cohesive machine, and my boss is too busy to really bother me.

I have been getting more exercise lately and the mornings make me feel like I am in my 90's.
Sunday night: 20 miles at night
Monday night: 15 miles at night
Tuesday night: 20 miles at night
Wednesday: 25 miles fast at night
Thursday: Tennis for an hour
Friday: Basketball for an hour

Translation, I lost a couple of pounds and I am starting to feel better!

We spent most of today getting ready for the big trip on ND. I got the car ready to go, Lorelei is getting the house ready to leave. We did start the day with breakfast at a new organic cafe. The owners run a farm and the eggs, beef, bacon, sausage, and vegetables are all grown on the farm and brought right to your table. It wasn't even that expensive. Yummy!

The remainder of the day was spent catching up on season one of Madmen. I have always been intrigued by advertising and marketing, and the writing, casting, and acting are incredible. Watch it if you can!

Peace

cd

No comments: