Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Same as it ever was...

It starts again this week. Some initial analysis into the workload indicates that the semester will be challenging, yet acceptable. Fifteen assignments in all, one of them done, several to be completed in class, and no huge individual efforts. Largest paper is 3000 words.

Maddy had a hard time last night with nerves about her first day in the first grade. This morning went better for her, but Edison was crying and he wanted to go to school. Soon enough little man, soon enough.

Saturday was a not do much day, Sunday was a do everything day, and Monday was organize and get ready for our world to be turned upside down again. I am trying really hard to be as efficient as possible with my homework and not take myself away from the family.

I did get one ride in yesterday and I just felt dead. I am still too sick to put out any real effort. My legs were pushing without much help from the cardio part. At least they got a really good workout. Riding will fade to weekends only now as gym work takes its place.

peace

cd

No comments: