Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kool Aid anyone?

The Republican hate machine is at it! I believe in a free market economy. I believe in small government. I believe that only I can change my station in life. However, if this is what the Republican party delivers I will NEVER be a Republican. Fear, hate, subtle racism. This is all I see. Giuliani's speech is hard to watch, but it reinforces my decision to vote for Obama. These people in the audience look like they like Kool Aid, and they drink a lot of it. I hope that Americans can see through this, but I doubt it. I think Americans are stupid, stupid enough to vote a bozo into office for eight years and I fear stupid enough to vote for McCain/Palin. Obama doesn't come without faults. I believe in nuclear power, he doesn't.

The thing that bothers me the most is that Republicans think that people like me don't love America. I love America just as much as they do, and damn them for thinking otherwise. This is MY country too!

peace

cd

1 comment:

andyH. said...

how did that guy ever become mayor of new york? what a twit!