Saturday, September 13, 2008

Busy

The last nine days have been busy. School was great. It was really good to get back to learning and my friends. All of the lectures were really good except for one on proteomics from a lecturer that had a really thick accent. The rest of last weekend was really good, too good to write about. The last week at work wasn't the best, but I will have the last say. I was told that I wasn't "the prettiest one" around PG and I probably wasn't the best representative for us at trade shows. I can't think of anything more ridiculous. Most of our clients are women, and it dumbs down our clients to think that only a certain kind of individual could represent us well. Our clients want correct answers, good knowledge, and a friendly delivery, not some hot piece of ass. Homework started in earnest last week as I have been researching a paper on TNF alpha and rheumatoid arthritis. It should be a good paper, as long as I remember how to get started. I have the ideas in my head, but can't get started. I will be glad to be done with this program! Today we have spent time together as a family. Maddy, Eds, and I made a carrot cake, we all hung out in our bed for the first hour of the day....its been great!

Have a good week.

Peace

cd

No comments: